Frozen parathas / Left over chappathis – 2
Left over kadai paneer – ½ cup
Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
Cheese – 2 slices
Tomato sauce – 2 teaspoons
Chilli sauce – 2 teaspoons (optional)
Coriander leaves – 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
1. Cook the frozen parathas in tawa. (Both sides)
2. Arrange the left over kadai paneer on cooked parathas (in the middle).
3. Add coriander leaves, tomato sauce, chilli sauce & 1 cheese slice for each on top.
4. Microwave for 20 secs approx. (or till the cheese on top looks melted)
5. Add finely chopped raw onions on top.
6. Fold & serve hot.
Tiffin Varieties >