1-2-3 Easy Microwave Choc-chip cookies
Makes: 5 cookies
Softened butter – 1 tablespoon
Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
White (or) raw sugar – 1 tablespoon
Whole meal self-rising flour – 3 tablespoons
Vanilla essence – a dash
Dark chocolate chips – 1 tablespoon
- Take softened butter and brown sugar in a bowl and mix together until smooth (may be for 45 seconds to a minute)
- Add in the raw sugar and yogurt and mix until smooth (another 30 seconds)
- Add in the self-rising flour, choc chips and vanilla essence and mix well to form a dough.
- Divide into 5 equal portions.
- Arrange on a baking paper lined microwave plate. (slightly flatten with hands)
- Microwave on 100 % power (default power settings) for 2 minutes.
- Allow a standing time (keeping the cookies in the microwave after cooking) of 2 minutes.
- Allow a cooling time of 2 to 3 minutes once taken out of the microwave.
- Yummy 123 cookies are ready to eat 😊