Makes: 1 to 2 servings
Cooked rice – 1¼ cups
Grated potatoes – 1 cup
Salt – ½ teaspoon
Corriander leaves - 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves – 10 leaves
Chilli powder – ¼ teaspoon
Coriander powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add items mentioned under tempering one by one.
- Add grated potatoes, powders mentioned, salt and mix well.
- Cook closed for a minute.
- Give it a stir & cook in open pan for a minute.
- Add cooked rice to it & mix well.
- Garnish with chopped corriander leaves.
- Serve with raitha/fried papad.