Makes : 2 - 4 serves
Ladies Finger – ¼ kg
Chilli powder – 1 flat teaspoon
Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
Besan (Gram flour/Kadalai Maavu) – ¼ cup
Rice flour (Arisi Maavu) – 2 tablespoons
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Salt – 1 ½ flat teaspoon
Oil for deep frying
1. Cut ladies finger into slightly bigger pieces.
2. Add remaining ingredients with chopped ladies finger & toss nicely in a bowl.
3. Sprinkle 1 or 2 handful of water as required & mix in well so that the ladies finger pieces are coated nicely with the mixture.
4. Heat oil in a deep pan.
5. Drop the coated ladies finger pieces one by one & fry till golden brown.
6. Drain fried pieces onto a bowl lined with paper towel to remove excess oil.
7. Serve hot.