Eggless Veggie Muffins
Makes: 12 muffins
Whole meal self-rising flour – 1 cup
Plain flour (maida) – 1 cup
Grated cheese – ½ cup
Grated carrot – ½ cup
mushroom – ½ cup
Boiled corn – ½ cup
Finely chopped spinach – ½ cup (packed)
Finely chopped coriander leaves – ¼ cup
Pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
Dried parsley – ¼ teaspoon
Mixed Italian herbs – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli flakes – ¼ teaspoon
Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
Salt – ¾ to 1 teaspoon
Yogurt – ½ cup
Milk – ½ cup
Olive oil – ½ cup
- To a wide bowl add the self-rising flour and plain flour along with items mentioned under seasoning.
- Mix well and then add in the veggies one by one, combine well and keep aside.
- In another bowl take all the wet ingredients and briskly whisk for a minute using a whisk.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add in the whisked wet ingredients, fold in gently with a spatula for even mixing.
- Add the grated cheese and combine well.
- Fill onto a muffin tray filled with liners and bake at 200 ⁰ C for about 24-28 mins.
- Allow to cool down completely once out of the oven, store in an airtight box.
- Can be used for up to 2-3 days if kept in room temperature or for up to a week if refrigerated.