Quick Kadai Paneer
Makes: 2 to 4 servings.
Paneer (250 gms approx) – 1 bowl (cut into cubes)
Onion – 1 big
Tomatoes – 1 big (or) 2 small ones
Capsicum (small sized) – ½ a capsicum
Salt – 1¼ teaspoon (flat)
Oil - 2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam masala powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder - ¼ teaspoon
Kasoori methi – 1 teaspoon
Coriander leaves (finely cut) – 2 teaspoons
- Chop onions, tomatoes & capsicum into cubes. (Comes to approx 1 cup each)
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add cumin seeds.
- Add onion & all powders, saute for a minute or 2.
- Add diced tomatoes & salt, cook for a minute keeping closed with a lid. (tomatoes will look melted)
- Add capsicum, saute for another minute.
- Add panneer & mix with a ladle until all ingredients combine well, cook keeping closed for another minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves & crushed kasoori methi.
- Serve hot with chappathis/parathas/rice.