Makes: 1 serving
Bread slices – 2
Cheese singles – 2
Mayonnaise – 2 teaspoons
Olives – 2 to 3 (chopped)
Capsicum – 1 tablespoon (chopped)
Garlic – 1 small clove (finely chopped)
- Spread ½ teaspoon of mayonnaise on each slice of bread & toast on a flat pan only the side with mayo.
- Take one slice of bread, spread ½ teaspoon of mayonnaise on the other side & place on tawa with the mayo applied side facing the tawa.
- Keep a slice of cheese and spread the chopped olives, capsicum, garlic closing with another slice of cheese.
- Keep the other single sided toasted bread on top of this with the toasted side inwards.
- Spread ½ teaspoon of mayonnaise on the top.
- Flip over in about ½ a minute & toast both sides to golden brown.
- Cut & serve with your tangy tomato sauce.