Banana Cake Slices
Banana – 3 (well ripe ones)
Self-rising flour – 1 ½ cups
Sugar – ½ cup
Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
Eggs – 2
Sunflower oil – ½ cup
- Take bananas, remove skin and place in a bowl, mash with hands to a smooth paste.
- Beat the eggs with whisk for a minute, add oil to it and whisk for another minute.
- Sift together self-rising flour and baking soda.
- Add to this sugar, mashed bananas, beaten egg mixture and mix well until smooth consistency.
- Grease the ring tin and base with oil and pour the mixture onto it.
- Bake for 150⁰ C for approximately 35 minutes (mine got done in 33 mins exact) or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cooling and cut into slices.