Veggie Noodle Stir Fry
Makes: 2 to 3 serves
Mixed Veggies – 2 cups (carrot, capsicum, mushrooms & broccoli)
Spring onion – 6 (finely chopped)
Garlic – 2 big cloves (finely chopped)
Ginger – 1-inch piece (finely chopped)
Sesame oil – 1 tablespoon
Chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
Store bought noodles – 2 cups (cooked as per instructions on the pack)
For Homemade sauce:
Sesame oil – 2 tablespoons
Soy sauce – ¼ cup
Pepper powder – 1 teaspoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Cornstarch – 1 tablespoon
- Prepare the noodles as per the instructions on the pack and keep aside.
- Add the ingredients mentioned for making sauce to a small jar and shake well so that the ingredients mix well. Once done keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pan add ginger and garlic and fry till they start turning golden brown.
- Add the chilli powder and the chopped spring onions, fry for about ½ a minute.
- Add in the veggies and fry for a couple of minutes on high flame.
- Add in the sauce, fry for ½ a minute.
- Add the cooked noodles and combine well, serve hot.