Makes: 10 Parathas
Boiled Chick peas – 1 cup Garlic – 1 clove
Ginger - ½ inch piece
Carrot – ¼ cup (grated)
Wheat flour (atta) – 1½ cups
Coriander leaves – 2 to 3 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Cumin seeds – 1 ½ teaspoons
Chilli powder – ¾ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Salt – 1¼ teaspoons
- Blend together boiled chickpeas, garlic & ginger to a fine paste in a blender or a food processor.
- Add the blended contents to a bowl and add the other ingredients.
- Knead into a dough by sprinkling water little by little.
- Rest this dough for 10 mins covering with a wet paper towel.
- Roll like normal parathas and toast on a tawa with a teaspoon or two of oil for each paratha.