Makes: 1 Lunch box serve
Cabbage – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Cooked Rice – 1¼ cup
Salt – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli powder – 1/8 teaspoon
Sambar powder – ¼ teaspoon
Corrinader powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – 1/8 teaspoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon
Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
Cumin seeds - ½ teaspoon
Garlic - 1 small clove (finely chopped)
Roasted peanuts – 1 tablespoon
Coriander leaves - 1 teaspoons (finely chopped)
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and allow spluttering.
- Add finely chopped garlic & fry till golden brown.
- Add finely chopped cabbage, salt, powders mentioned & mix well.
- Cook closed for a minute.
- Add cooked rice & mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves & roasted peanuts & serve with raitha/fried papad.