Makes: 12 to 16 palm sized dosas
Left over dal (made for rotis) – 1 ½ cups
Besan – ¼ cup
Rice flour – ½ cup
Rava (Semolina) – 1 tablespoon
Baking powder – ½ teaspoon
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
Salt – ¼ or ½ teaspoon (if required as there is already salt in dal)
Curry leaves – 15
Grated carrot – ¼ cup
For making dosas:
Oil – 10 – 12 teaspoons
- Add all ingredients other than the grated carrots to mixer grinder and blend until smooth.
- Add grated carrots, mix well.
- Heat dosa pan and grease with a few drops of oil.
- Pour 2 or 4 palm sized dosas (depending on the size of your dosa pan).
- Add oil and turn sides once golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.