2-Ingredient Banana Ice cream
Makes: 2 scoops
Banana – 1 large or 2 small
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
- Peel skin of the banana, cut into slices.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least about 6 to 8 hours.
- To a food processor or mixer grinder add the frozen bananas & cocoa powder.
- Blend for about a 1½ to 2 minutes (approx) continuously.
- The mixture will leave the container to form a smooth ball.
- Scoop out onto cones & enjoy.
Optional: Decorate with choc chips, 100’s & 1000’s, drizzle on top a teaspoon of chocolate syrup or maple syrup.
Recipe Inspired from: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alixtraeger/have-a-guilt-free-treat-with-banana-ice-cream?utm_term=.jtZyBGOnD#.cw0KQ2Yzk