Raw peanuts – 500 gms
Salt – 1 ½ teaspoons
Special masala powder – 3 teaspoons
Coconut (grated) – 3 teaspoons
Oil – 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
Curry leaves – 5 or 6
Red chillies – 2 (broken into halves)
- Soak peanuts for 4 to 5 hours.
- Pressure cook for 2 or 3 whistles, once cooled drain excess water.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add mustard seeds and allow spluttering.
- Add curry leaves, red chillies and after a minute boiled peanuts, special masala powder, grated coconut.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes until contents get evenly mixed.
- Peanut sundal is ready to serve.