Makes : 4 serves
Broccoli – 1 flower
Paneer – 1 cup (cut into cubes)
Onion – 1
Tomatoes – 2
Salt – 1 ½ teaspoons
Oil – 2 to 3 teaspoons
Ginger – an inch piece
Garlic – 1 big / 2 small cloves
Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam masala powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a non stick pan and add broccoli florets, stir for a few minutes until they turn crunchy.
- Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil & add cumin seeds. finely chopped ginger garlic, fry until golden brown.
- Add roughly chopped onions and powders, sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add roughly chopped tomatoes and salt, sauté until oil separates.
- Allow this cooked mixture too cool and grind to paste.
- Add to this paste stir fried broccoli and panner cubes, mix well and allow to boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with rotis.