2 minute Chocolate Peda
Makes: 8 to 10 pieces
Milk powder – 1 cup
Condensed milk – ½ cup
Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
Butter – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla essence – ½ teaspoon
Cashews - 8 to 10 small pieces (Optional)
- Microwave the butter in a micro safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds (butter will fully melt).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well without lumps.
- Microwave for a minute on HIGH (default) power, give this a mix and microwave for another ½ a minute.
- Allow cooling and divide in 8 to 10 equal portions.
- Roll and flatten between ghee greased palms.
- Garnish with chopped almonds.
Note: The wattage of my microwave is 1100 watts, so please adjust times accordingly.