Pasta – 2 cups
Pasta bake sauce – 400 gms
(I have used tomato & mozzarella sauce for this recipe)
Thymes – ¼ teaspoon
Oregano – ¼ teaspoon
Pepper – ½ teaspoon
Grated cheese – 1 cup
Chilli flakes – ½ teaspoon (optional)
- Cook the pasta with water levels just immersing the pasta either in an electric rice cooker/ thick bottomed vessel.
- Drain excess water once cooked. (Do not allow the pasta to cool too much)
- In a thick glass tray (suitable for oven baking) arrange the cooked pasta.
- Add ¾ of the grated cheese, oregano, thymes, chilli flakes & pasta bake sauce, mix well.
- Spread the remaining grated cheese on top.
- Pre heat the oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Place the tray & bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees (the cheese on top would start to brown, keep for an additional 2 minutes if required).
- Allow that to stand for 5 minutes.
- Crush some fresh pepper on top & serve hot.
Oregano Flakes Thymes