Ragi Ribbon Pakoda
Makes: 250 gms approx.
Ragi flour - 1 cup
Gram flour (Besan) – ½ cup
Rice flour – ¼ cup
Salt – ¾ teaspoon
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
Sambar powder - ¼ teaspoon
Oil - 1 tablespoon (for the dough)
Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients (except oil) without lumps.
- Pour one tablespoon of hot oil onto the mixture & mix well carefully.
- Add water little at a time to make dough. (Neither too tight nor too loose)
- Make small balls of the dough, fill into press.
- Press onto hot oil & fry till oil buzzing goes down to minimal.
- Drain onto paper towels.