Makes: 2 slices
Bread slices – 2
Warm milk – ¾ cup
Any chocolate based drink powder – 4 teaspoons (I used Boost)
Powdered Sugar – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla essence - ¼ teaspoon
Hazelnut spread - ½ tablespoon
Ghee – 2 teaspoons
100's & 1000's - 2 teaspoons (optional)
- Take the warm milk in a wide bowl, add boost, powdered sugar, hazelnut spread & vanilla essence and combine using a whisk. (It is okay for the boost to not dissolve completely)
- Heat tawa, add ½ teaspoon of ghee and spread to a little circle.
- Dip the bread slice briefly into it & place over melted ghee on tawa.
- Add ½ teaspoon of ghee over the surface and flip over after ½ a minute or so.
- Remove from stove once both sides golden brown.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of 100's & 1000's over it and serve.
It is normal for the bread to be soggy in the middle and crisp towards the edges.