Makes: 250 gms approx.
Rice flour – 1 cup
Besan/gram flour – 1 cup
Sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon (optional)
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
Water – ¾ cup (approx)
Salt – 1 ¼ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Chilli powder – ¾ teaspoon
Butter – 3 teaspoons
Oil for deep frying
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Mix all the ingredients without lumps. (Except water)
- Pour one teaspoon of heated oil onto the mixture & mix well.
- Add water to make dough. (Neither too tight nor too loose)
- Make 6 equal balls of the dough.
- Press onto hot oil & fry till golden brown.
- Drain onto tissue paper.