Schezwan Fried Rice
Makes : 3 to 4 serves
Rice – 2 cups
Mixed veges – 1 ½ cups
(Carrot, beans, cabbage – finely chopped)
Red chillies – 10
Garlic – 3 big cloves (finely chopped)
Soya sauce – 1 teaspoon
Salt – ¾ teaspoon
Chilli sauce – 1 teaspoon
Spring onion – 5 (finely chopped)
Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Soak the red chillies in hot water for an hour and grind to paste in mixer grinder.
- Cook rice with 2 cups of water and a drop of sesame oil in rice cooker.
- Heat olive oil in a deep pan and add garlic, fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground chilli paste and fry until oil separates.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce & vegetables and stir in high heat for one or two minutes.
- Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Serve with Chilly Paneer.