Makes: 2 servings
Left over Chappathis – 6
Onion – 1 (sliced lengthwise)
Chopped Capsicum & cabbage – 1 cup approx
Black salt – a pinch
Red chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
Pav bhaji masala - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - ¼ teaspoon
Salt – ¾ teaspoon
Coriander leaves – 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Oil – 3 tablespoons
Mustard seeds – ½ teaspoon
Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon
Fennel seeds - ¼ teaspoon
Curry leaves – 5 or 6 leaves
- Cut chappathis into halves and slice into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, add ingredients mentioned under tempering.
- Add sliced onions along with black salt, pav bhaji masala, turmeric powder and fry for a minute.
- Add chopped cabbage and capsicum along with salt and cook keeping closed iwth a lid for a minute.
- Add the chappathi noodles and give a good stir to coat the chappathi strips with the masala, cook for a minute or 2.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.