Makes : 4 serves
Broccoli – 2 flowers
Onion - 1 (sliced)
Garlic – 2 cloves
Salt – 1 ½ teaspoon
Coriander leaves – 1 teaspoon (finely chopped)
Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Corriander powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
Cumin seeds – ½ teaspoon
Sesame seeds – ½ teaspoon
Fennel seeds – ½ teaspoon
Fenugreek seeds – ½ teaspoon
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai.
- Add seasoning and fry for a few seconds.
- Add chopped garlic and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Add sliced onions and add along with powders mentioned.
- Sauté until onions turn transparent.
- Cut the broccoli to mid sized florets.
- Add the florets along with salt and keep closed stirring in between until the florets are cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti/rice.