Cheesy Paneer Bread Rolls
Makes : 6 pieces
Bread slices – 6
Spring onion – 2 (finely chopped)
Paneer – 1 ½ cups (grated or crumbled)
Cheese – ½ cup
Ginger – 1 teaspoon (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves – 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
Salt – ¾ teaspoon
Tomato sauce – 1 tablespoon
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Garam masala power – ¼ teaspoon
Milk – 1 tablespoon
- Heat a dosa tawa and fry the finely chopped spring onions for about 45 seconds with a few drops of oil.
- Mix well all the other ingredients (except bread slices) with the fried spring onions.
- Cut the brown edges of bread slices.
- With a rolling pin flatten each bread slice individually.
- Spread a tablespoon of mixture onto the flattened bread slice.
- Start rolling the bread from one end and seal on reaching the other end with a few drops of water.
- Repeat the same with rest of the bread slices.
- Apply oil/butter to all the bread rolls.
- Heat dosa tawa and toast the rolls until golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.