Rava (Sooji) – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – ¼ cup
Cardamom powder – ½ teaspoon
Cashew nuts – 10
- Roast rava in a non-stick pan until golden brown.
- Allow roasted rava to cool down and grind to fine powder in mixer grinder.
- Also grind sugar to fine powder.
- Mix together powdered sugar and rava in a plate.
- Heat ghee and fry the cashews until golden brown.
- Add the hot ghee along with the fried cashews & cardamom powder to the rava-sugar mixture.
- Make lemon sized balls immediately (as the balls turn out firmer when mixture is hot)