Makes: 10 to 12 chappathis approx.
Cottage cheese (store bought) – 1 cup
Wheat flour (atta) - 2 cups
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Kasoori methi - 1 teaspoon (crushed)
Corriander leaves – 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
Water - upto ½ cup (approx.)
Oil (or) Ghee - 10 to 12 teaspoons
Ginger - ½ inch piece
Green chillies - 2
Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
Garam masala powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Hing - ¼ teaspoon
- Grind the ingredients mentioned coarsely.
- Mix together cottage cheese, wheat flour, ground coarse mixture, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, hing, chopped corriander leaves & crushed kasuri methi.
- Combine well and add water in small quantities to make a dough.
- Divide into 10 equal sized balls.
- Roll & toast on flat pan using a teaspoon of oil/ghee for each chappathi.
- Serve with pickle/ yogurt/ raitha.