Makes: 10 Oothappams
Idli/Dosa batter – 10 tablespoons
Carrot – 1 (grated)
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Curry leaves – 10 (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves – 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Oil – 11 teaspoons
Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
Salt – ½ teaspoon
1. Heat oil in a kadai, add green chillies & onions.
2. Sauté with salt for 2 minutes till onions turn transparent.
3. Mix the grated carrot, sautéed onions & green chillies, coriander leaves & curry leaves & mix well.
4. Heat dosa tawa & spread a thick dosa, spread a spoon of the mixture on top.
5. Add a teaspoon of oil & keep closed with a lid.
6. Once the top surface looks cooked, turn it the other side.
7. Remove from tawa after a minute.