Makes: 2 to 4 serves
Mixed Veggies of your choice** - 1 bowl (I used Carrot, Potato, Drumstick, Beans)
Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
Curry leaves - a handful
Yoghurt– ¼ cup
Turmeric powder - ¼ teaspoon
Grated Coconut – 1 cup
Rice flour – 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
Green chillies – 2
Salt - 1¼ teaspoons
- Cut all vegetables to one inch long pieces.
- Boil vegetables in 2 cups of water until cooked (approx. 5 to 7 mins). (Note: If you would like to make a thick avail use only 1 cup of water for boiling)
- Grind the ingredients mentioned to a smooth paste.
- Add the ground paste once vegetables are cooked.
- Allow boiling for 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt & mix well, cook for a minute.
- Add curry leaves, coconut oil and mix well & remove from flame.
**You could also use yam, raw banana, white pumpkin, yellow pumpkin as per your taste**