5 min Carrot Curry
Makes: 2 to 3 servings
Carrots – 3 (grated)
Coconut – 2 teaspoons (grated)
Special masala powder - 2 heaped teaspoons
Oil – 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
Curry leaves - 10
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add mustard seeds & allow spluttering.
- Add curry leaves and then the grated carrots & saute for a few seconds.
- Cook closed with a lid for a couple of minutes.
- Add special masala powder, mix well.
- Add coconut, mix well.
- Quick carrot curry is ready to serve.