Makes : 2 - 4 serves
Beans – ¼ kg (finely cut)
Salt – 1 ½ teaspoon
Oil – 2 teaspoons
Curry leaves - 5
Cooked tuar dal - 1 scoop
Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
Mustard seeds – 1 teaspoon
Special masala powder – 2 teaspoons
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds & allow spluttering.
- Add hing, turmeric powder, curry leaves & chopped beans.
- Add salt & ¼ tumbler of water.
- Keep closed with a lid, stirring on & off.
- Once the vegetable is cooked fully, add special masala powder.
- Add cooked tuar dal & mix well.
- Serve with rice & rasam/sambar.
Optional: 5 teaspoons of moong dal and 2 teaspoons of channa dal could be added while adding beans to cook