Makes: 2 to 3 serves
Boiled corn kernels – 1 cup
Curry leaves – 10 (finely chopped)
Fennel seeds – 1 teaspoon
Besan – ½ cup
Rice flour – ¼ cup
Salt – ¾ teaspoon
Fennel seeds - ½ teaspoon
Chilli powder – ½ teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Grind the boiled corn kernels coarsely to a coarse texture in mixer grinder.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to this and mix well. (no need to add water)
- Heat oil, drop as tiny nibbles.
- Fry till golden brown and drain onto paper towels.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce/mint chutney as an evening snack.
About 10 to 15 finely chopped mint leaves can also be added.