Crunchy Sprouted Moong Chat
Makes: 2 serves
Sprouted Moong – 1 heaped cup
Onion – 1/3 cup (finely chopped)
Tomato – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
Corriander leaves – 3 to 4 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Salt – ¼ teaspoon
Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
Green chutney – 1 tablespoon
Tamarind chutney – 1 tablespoon
Chat masala powder – 1/8th teaspoon
Chilli powder - 1/8th teaspoon
Sev – 1/3 cup
Bhoondi – ¼ cup
- Cook sprouted moong with 1 cup of water until just done (approx. 3 to 4 mins).
- Drain excess water and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl add the cooked sprouted moong along with chopped onions, tomatoes, corriander leaves, salt & lemon juice.
- Add the powders & chutneys mentioned.
- Combine well.
- Add the crunchy items just before serving, mix well & serve immediately.