Carrot – ½ kg
Condensed milk – ½ tin (200 gms)
Elachi powder – ½ teaspoon
Cashews – 10
Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- Grate the carrots.
- Add grated carrots along with condensed milk to a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and cook on HIGH power (default power) for 3 minutes.
- Cook covered on 50% power for 5 minutes.
- Add ghee & broken cashews, cook on high power for another minute.
- Continue to cook an additional minute or two if the halwa is still soggy. (please note that once cooled down the contents would tighten up a little)
Note: My microwave is 1100 watts, adjust timings according to the power of your microwave.