Makes : 4 serves
Rice rava – ¾ cup
Milk – 2 cups
Thickened cream – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tablespoon
Cashews – a handful
Elachi powder – ½ teaspoon
- Heat ghee in a pan and add cashews, fry till golden brown.
- Remove the fried cashews from ghee and add the rice rava.
- Fry till golden brown and add milk.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 7 to 10 mins (until the milk stars reducing in quantity and the rice rava is cooked).
- Add the thickened cream, sugar and elachi powder and allow boiling for another 7 – 10 mins.
- Add the fried cashews and serve hot.