Makes: 7 Jamuns
Milk powder – 1 cup
Maida (all-purpose flour) – ¼ cup
Yogurt – 1 tablespoon
Ghee – ½ tablespoon
Baking soda – a pinch
Marshmallows – 7
Sugar powder – ½ cup
Oil – for deep frying
Water – a sprinkle or two
- Add milk powder, maida, yogurt, ghee, baking soda to a wide bowl & combine well.
- Add a sprinkle or 2 of water & make a smooth dough (add few more sprinkles if necessary).
- Make 7 equal balls from the dough.
- Flatten each ball using hands, keep the marshmallow in the middle & make a ball without cracks.
- Fry in hot oil to golden brown turning frequently in the lowest possible flame.
- Drain onto paper towels & allow to cool a bit.
- Roll onto sugar powder & serve.