Spicy Veg Omelette
Makes: 8 crepes
Besan (gram flour) – 1 ½ cups
Rice flour – ½ cup
Water – 2 to 2 ½ cups approximately
Potato – 1 medium sized (grated)
Tomato – 1 medium sized (chopped)
Onion – 1 medium sized (chopped)
Capsicum – ¼ (finely chopped)
Coriander – 2 teaspoons finely chopped)
Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Hing – ¼ teaspoon
Salt – 2 teaspoons (flat)
- Sieve besan and rice flour together to ensure that there are no lumps.
- Add all the dry ingredients mentioned along with the chopped veges and mix well.
- Add the required amount of water to make this into a thick, spreadable batter.
- Heat dosa tawa and pour & spread like dosas.
- Toast sides with a teaspoon of oil for each side until golden brown.