2 min hazlenut-choc mug cake
Makes one mug cake
Wholemeal flour - ¼ cup
Milk - ¼ cup
Cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons
Sugar - 2 tablespoons
Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoon
Hazelnut chocolate spread - 1 tablespoon
Baking powder - ¼ teaspoon
Vanilla essence – ¼ teaspoon
- Take a microwave safe mug and add all the ingredients to it one by one except the hazelnut chocolate spread.
- Mix together with a spoon or a whisk, ensure a smooth mixture without lumps.
- Drop the hazelnut chocolate spread into the center and push it a little inside the mixture.
- Cook in microwave for approx 2 minutes at 100% power.
- Allow one minute standing time.
- Yummy instant choc cake is ready….
- My microwave is 1100 watts, adjust time according to the power wattage of your microwave.
- 100% power is default power setting in most microwaves.
- I used vegetable oil but essentially any flavorless oil (say rice bran oil) could be used.