Raisin-Walnut Chia Seeds Pudding
Makes: 2 to 3 serves
Chia seeds – 2/3 cup
Unsweetened Almond milk (or) whole milk (or) rice milk (or) soy milk – 2 cups
Raisins – a handful
Chopped walnuts – a handful
Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon powder – ½ teaspoon
Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the mixed contents to glass cups.
- Refrigerate overnight keeping closed.
- Garnish with raisins and chopped walnuts and serve cold.
- Raisins and the honey added provide the required sweetness, sweeteners could be added if required.
- Sweetened almond milk could also be added instead of the unsweetened version.