Homemade Nutty Dark Chocolate
Makes: 12 heart shaped chocolates
Cocoa powder – ½ cup
Melted Coconut oil – ½ cup
Maple syrup – 2 tablespoons
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Vanilla extract – ½ teaspoon
Almonds – 6
Cashews - 6
- To a bowl add melted coconut oil, maple syrup and honey.
- Add in the cocoa powder, mix well without lumps.
- Pour half way onto mould spaces, place one cashew or one almond in the middle & fill up the rest of the space with the chocolate mix. (Use any available mould at home)
- Freeze in refrigerator for an hour.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy your treat when desired.