Stuffed Jacket Potatoes
Makes: 2 Potatoes
Potatoes - 2 big
Grated cheese - ¼ cup + 2 teaspoons (to sprinkle on top)
Black olives - 1 tablespoon (chopped finely)
Boiled Sweet corn - 1 tablespoon
Italian herbs – ¼ teaspoon
Pepper powder – ¼ teaspoon
Dried parsley – ¼ teaspoon
Coriander leaves - 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Wash potatoes and wipe them with a towel to dry.
- Prick the potatoes roughly at a few places with a fork
- Microwave on high power (100% power) for 10 minute. (place potatoes along the circumference of the plate)
- Allow standing time of 10 minutes in microwave.
- Chop 1/3rd from the top (the bottom would look like a cup)
- With a spoon scoop out the potato in the center and keep the cup portion aside.
- Add to a bowl scooped potato, dried parsley, ¼ cup cheese, salt, sweet corn, chopped olives, mash and combine well.
- Stuff this mixture back to the cup portions of the potatoes.
- Crush some pepper on top, add a teaspoon of grated cheese to each potato.
- Cook the stuffed potatoes for 2 minutes on high power in the microwave.
- Serve hot.