One-Pot Creamy Veggie Pasta
Makes: 2 serves
Uncooked Penne – 200 gms
Onion – ¼ cup (chopped)
Red & yellow capsicum – ½ cup (chopped)
Mushrooms – ¼ cup (chopped)
Spinach leaves – 1 bowl
Parmesan & Mozzarella cheese – ½ cup (grated)
All-purpose flour (Maida) – ½ tablespoon
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Chilli powder – ½ to ¾ teaspoon
Milk – 1½ cups
Water – 1 cup
Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
Garlic – 2 small cloves (grated)
Dried parsley – ½ teaspoon
- Heat oil in deep pan.
- Add grated garlic & dried parsley, fry until slightly brown.
- Add chopped onions, chilli powder & salt, fry for a few seconds.
- Add chopped red & yellow capsicums, chopped mushrooms, spinach leaves.
- Cook keeping closed for a minute.
- Add in the uncooked penne along with milk & water & bring to a boil.
- Simmer & cook closed for approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add in the grated cheeses & all-purpose flour, mix well.
- Allow to cook in open pan for about ½ a minute.
- Creamy One pot pasta is ready to serve.