Quinoa Dosa Batter
Urad dal – 1 cup
Quinoa – 3 cups
Channa dal – 1 tablespoon
Fenugreek seeds – 3 teaspoons
- Soak all ingredients together in a big bowl for 4 to 6 hours.
- Grind to smooth paste in mixer grinder.
- Add salt and mix well with clean hands.
- Allow fermentation overnight (approx 6 to 8 hours).
- Pour like regular dosas and serve with chutney/sambar.
The dosa tends to stick to the pan a bit due to the nature of quinoa. Rubbing the tawa with onion prior to pouring and spreading the batter helps in easy flipping of dosas.