Potatoes – 3 (boiled)
Atta (Wheat flour) – 8 scoops
Salt – 2 teaspoons
Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
Corriander powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam masala powder – ½ teaspoon
Kasoori methi – 1 teaspoon (crushed)
Water – ¼ tumbler
Oil/ ghee – 10 teaspoons
- Mash the potatoes till smooth without lumps.
- Add the rest of the ingredients & mix well.
- Prepare dough of this. (Like normal chappathi dough)
- Roll out to chappathis.
- Toast each with a teaspoon of oil/ghee.
- Serve hot with butter/tomato sauce/raitha.
* An apt lunch box make.