Home Made Choc Mousse
Makes: 3 servings
Silken tofu - 300 gms
Milk Chocolate + Dark chocolate- 200 gms
Vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
Honey - 2 tablespoons
Chocolate chips - 1 or 2 teaspoons
Strawberries - 3
- Drain excess water from tofu pack & keep aside.
- Melt chocolate using double boiling method (refer video).
- Add melted chocolate along with vanilla essence, honey & silken tofu, beat to smooth paste either in mixer grinder or food processor.
- Pour into cups and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. (DO NOT FREEZE)
- Garnish with some choc chips & strawberry on top & serve cold.
Optional : Just coat the cup with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup, then pour the ground mixture.