Quick Badam Halwa
(Made with Almond meal) Makes: 1 cup
- Roast the almond meal in a flat pan in low flame for about a minute or two. (Please ensure it does not change color)
- Add in the milk, sugar & mix well.
- Keep stirring occasionally.
- Add in the saffron color in a teaspoon of milk & mix in well.
- Keep stirring continuously until mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Garnish with some chopped almonds & store in a dry container and enjoy your halwa for upto a week.
Note: If you cannot get store bought almond meal, just grind raw almonds in mixer grinder or food processor to coarse powder.