Makes : 2 - 3 serves
Puffed rice – 1 cup
Nylon sev – ½ cup
Papdi – 4
Peanuts – ¼ cup
Onion – 1 small
Tomato – 1 small
Potato – 1 small
Coriander leaves – 3 to 4 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Chat masala powder – ½ teaspoon
Kala namak – ¼ teaspoon
Salt – ¼ teaspoon
Tamarind chutney – 1 tablespoon
Green chutney – 1 tablespoon
- Fine chop the onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves and keep aside.
- Chop the potato into small cubes and boil with salt till just done, allow this to cool down completely.
- In a dry bowl combine the puffed rice, nylon sev, chat masala powder, kala namak.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes, onions, boiled potatoes, coriander leaves along with the chutneys and give this a good mix with a spatula.
- Serve immediately as otherwise it tends to turn soggy within minutes.