Makes : 4 serves
Gobi – 1 flower (cut into mid sized florets)
Frozen methi - 2 cubes
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves – 2 teaspoons (finely chopped)
Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
Garlic – 2 pods
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Chilli powder – 1 teasoon
Coriander powder – 2 teaspoons
Garam masala powder – ½ teaspoon
Panch phoran - 2 ½ teaspoons
Oil – 2 teapsoons
- Heat oil in a non stick deep pan.
- Add panch phoran, fry till they splutter.
- Add coarsely ground mixture and fry for a minute.
- Add chopped onions and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and salt, sauté until tomatoes melt and blend.
- Add methi leaves and cauliflower florets and keep closed until the cauliflower cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis.