Makes: 1 serving
Powdered Rolled Oats – 3 heaped teaspoons
Left over rasam – ½ cup
Water - ½ cup
Salt – a pinch
Hing – a pinch
- In a microwave safe mug, add the powdered oats.
- Add the salt and hing to the mug along with ½ cup of water.
- Using a spoon or small whisk mix well without lumps.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on 100% power (default power).
- Take out and mix well & microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Take out the mug, add rasam to it and mix well.
- Microwave for another 20 seconds.
- Hot and healthy oats-rasam kanji ready to serve, can be had for breakfast or for the evening hunger pangs.